Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

петък, 19 януари 2018 г.

CELEBRATE Bugaboo Stamps 8th Birthday! - Day 2

I don't know will I make the complete set of cards -
but here's my modest contribution to the celebration of Bugaboo

Не знам дали ще направя пълния комплект картички -
но ето моя скромен принос към тържеството на
Bugaboo
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.bg/2018/01/celebrate-bugaboo-stamps-8th-birthday.html 
THE SKETCH
 
 My card:
Size: 15sm./21 sm.
Challenges:
8th Birthday Bash - Day 2
Crafting from the Heart -Always Anything Goes

Colour Crazy Challenge -  Anything Goes

 Get creating & join the celebration!

4 коментара: