вторник, 8 август 2017 г.

IKEsWORLD CHALLEGES #94 ANYTHING GOES

Hello!
We are in the second Week of the IKEsWORLD CHALLEGES #94
The theme is - ANYTHING GOES + Embossing


Image:
part of KRAZY KRITTERZ #1 - SET of 7
Challenges:
Show us Your Pussies -Cat Only Challenge, August - Furrything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Animals ( must have animals) #5 - Always Anything Goes  
***
Image: 
part of NEVALAND Set - Tinky
NEVALAND SetKRAZY KRITTERZ #1  - SET of 7IKEsART:Shop



***
Free your mind
See what offers Ike and show us what you think - do cards!
You may use any images you like to play along 
but we would love it if you used an IKEsART image.

4 коментара:

  1. Such wonderful creations Borqna and gorgeous colours. I love the funny sentiment on the cat piece :-D
    Great photographs - it looks lovely and seems you have good weather :-D

    Thank you very much for making these for me at IWC
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Such a fabulous kitty card Borqna :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ОтговорИзтриване