Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

понеделник, 18 януари 2016 г.

NEW BEGINNINGS

Three hours before the end of the task - I decided that I have time:
Image: Snowdrops


My husband said:
- These snowdrops are very lengthened... something like that.
- You got me!


Inspiration:
a photo that I made on Tuesday 12 th - snowdrops in January!
Another my card this image is here.


Challenges:
Get Creative Challenges - Something New
/ new ribbon and buttons/

3 коментара:

  1. Gosh, this card is gorgeous! I can see myself using that floral image lots. Glad you were able to join us at Get Creative Challenges.

    Camille - DT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. How lovely your card is Borqna and fabulous to see them also in your photograph :-) I really miss seeing the Spring bulbs - we don't have them here :-(
    Thank you for playing at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ОтговорИзтриване