Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

вторник, 21 октомври 2014 г.

Week 43: What Are You Doing / Какво правите тази седмица

 Lucky 7's in 2014 
Monday...Indoors
IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES # 24 - THINK PINK 
+ FREEBIE
card size 22sm./ 22sm. or 8,7'/ 8,7'
***
       Тази седмица KathyJo ни пита какво правим. 
       Тъй като бях близо две седмици болна и изпуснах много от предизвикателствата, реших да наваксам. 
        И така -  картичка в розово с великолепното изображение на талантливата IKE - 
може да то намерите тук и побързайте - безплатно е до края на тази седмица! Използвах една от хартиите, които ми подари Вив.
       Моята идея - дали момичето е било на плажа или на преглед при лекар - все пак да не забравяме розовата панделка - знак в кампанията за борбата с рака на гърдата, точно тогава тя го среща  - мъжът - "And then I meet you". Предпочетох ръчно написан пред напечатан надпис върху картичката, за да изглежда като ... страница от дневник, може би?
        Е, скъпа KathyJo това правих в понеделник в къщи - Indoors.
        Много благодаря на IKE за изображението - тя е толкова красива! 
This week KathyJo asking us :  
What Are You Doing?
As I was almost two weeks sick and missed a lot of challenges, I decided to catch up.
So - a pink card with a superb image of the talented IKE -
you can find it here and hurry - it's free until the end of this week! I used one of the papers that gave me Viv.
 
My idea - If the girl was on the beach or she has a doctor's appointment - still remember the pink ribbon - a sign in the campaign to fight breast cancer, just then she met him / the Man/
"And then I meet you". 
I preferred hand-written inscription on the card to make it look like ... page of the diary, perhaps? 
Okay, dear Katiyo this I did on Monday at home - Indoors.
Many thanks to IKE for this image -
she is so beautiful!
 

 Maria Taylor’s Beachwear Papers

7 коментара:

  1. Fantastic card.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. OH wow I love that backing paper so unique and beautiful card

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Hi Borqna - how wonderful to see you playing again and this is lovely. Thank you for trying out the new image :-D
    I am sorry to hear that you have been ill for so long. I hope you are well and fit again now and I am sending some healing vibes your way :-)
    Thanks for being such a good supporter of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. I did not see your project until mine posted under yours and I thought oh my gosh mine is a copy of Borqna's until I went to your blog and saw our differences. Though they might look similar at a distance and have the same image, they both portray different thought processes! I love your work and hope to see much more of it! And thank you for the lovely comment you left! I replied on my blog to that comment but wanted to reply here also so that you would be sure and get it. So nice to meet you!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you, Nanette!
      I have not seen such a wonderful card as yours in Ike's challenge. I know why - because it is made ​​for someone special - for Mom!
      I would have voted for your card!
      Blessings

      Изтриване
  5. What a great card Borqna :) love the diary/scrapbook style page design . And the cause of course :) Hope you are doing well :)
    Hugs,Vicky

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Awesome Borqna, love how the yellow doily really sets off the Ike's digi :) :) Thank you for joining us at IKEsCHALLENGE :) :) :) Hugs Mimi x

    ОтговорИзтриване