Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

неделя, 3 ноември 2013 г.

Bonus week from Viv - III

Lucky Snapping in 2013

When I am an old woman, I shall wear purple
with a red hat that doesn't go, and doesn't suit me.
And I shall spend my pension on brandy and summer gloves
and satin candles, and say we've no money for butter.

        Специално за предизвикателството купих този великолепен украински ликьор със звучното име - Шедьовър. Оказа се наистина много много хубав!
        Е, скъпа Вив - освен сладкиш имам и още нещо към чая - така, че - Идвай!

Especially for the challenge I bought this gorgeous Ukrainian liqueur with melodious name - Masterpiece. Really excellent!

Well, dear Viv - besides pumpkin pie with chocolate I have something else to
/ our/ tea -  liqueur  - So - Come on!

***
 Royal Marsden - "Warning"

1 коментар: