Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

вторник, 27 август 2013 г.

14.08. Anne's week & sand castles

Lucky Snapping in 2013
Let's reflect challenge : August
" I chose our word this week, based on that nice experience and the word is :
Irrelevant
If you don’t know what it means, here are some synonyms : insignificant – unimportant.

To be happy and enjoy the moment, we sometimes need to let go of what we think we need to do but in fact is totally irrelevant at the current moment and choose to do something else, much more enjoyable.
Anne







The bill

" Don't touch me, I bite.
With accurate shooting - I'm yours!
"

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар